Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This Week

  • Got to Grandma 3 kids on Baby Monday....they were so good. Dominic said a funny thing though. We made sugar cookies and he asked me if I was going to eat one. I said no because it has milk in it and milk makes me have a tummy ache and throw up. He says, "I'd like to see that". At least he's honest huh?! Adriana shut her baby sister in the closet, and Korissa didn't like that one bit. I did find a new movie buddy though...Adriana. We watched Finding Nemo, and then of course I had to suffer through Spongebob.
  • Today I'm going to the movies with Heather. Were going to see the new Adam Sandler movie. She's been wanting to go for weeks, but I get off early today and she doesn't work, so it's perfect.
  • Tonight my mom is coming over and were watching our traditional Christmas Eve movie (because of the ice we moved it to New Years Eve). This year we are watching White Christmas. We have snacks and we will drink some grape sparkling cider.
  • I plan on watching Mama Mia this weekend, reading some Dragonlance, and finishing a vampire book that Neil (John's coworker) suggested I read. It's called Dead Until Dark.
  • At some point this week, I want to make my resolutions list....I love making lists.....and then on the New Moon each month, I want to review my list.

5 comments:

Marsha said...

I loved Mama Mia! Sang out loud through the whole thing. Have you read any of the Undead series by MaryJanice Davidson? They are really good and funny as heck!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Jay Andrew said...

Good Times! Please don't make those "I want to lose weight/ stop X" kind of resolutions but make statements like "I want to be more healthy" or "I am going to improve my diet"! These are easier to keep to rather than absloutes :)

Jennifer Evans said...

White Christmas is my favorite holiday movie. Becca and I love the song "Sisters." We sing it all the time... uh... was that my outside voice?

Anonymous said...

Did you finish the book? If so how was it?? Hope you had a happy new years!!