Monday, December 1, 2008

Kisses and Surprises

Today was baby monday, and it was pretty exciting. We played on the couch for a while, she likes to crawl up and off, and crawl all over me while sitting on the couch. We then went for a walk, because it was gorgeous outside this morning. We then went to my house for an orange juice break, and Noah stared longingly at us as we left, because he wanted to come too.
While the Babe was napping, I got some reading in. My tree book is soooooo good, and of course my Dragonlance book is great. The baby woke up CRABBY! She didn't want to stop crying, and made changing her poopy dipey hard, since she clunched her butt cheeks, yes, that was interesting! After having a snack, she calmed down a bit, and grandpa came over and played for a while with her, but she was still a bit crabby, so it was rough in some spots.
The greatest part about this Baby Monday was when I got not one but TWO baby kisses. I didn't even have to ask, I just got them for free! Grandpa was pretty excited, because he got a kiss too.

Baby couch spud.....
On our walk....

Laying on her "pillow" she made with her blanket....
Noah with his ball, watching us leave.....
This has nothing to do with Baby Monday, but this is the surprise portion of my blog title. The other day, Heather had John and I close our eyes and told us she got us a surprise (can you guess which is mine and which is Johns) too cool.........

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Awww how sweet. Sorry she woke up crabby. LOL. Selfishly as long as she is better when i get home.. HeHe... I love the ribbons on the fridge....Those are so cool!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of noah! hehe