Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Vampires, Atonement and Brett Michaels....oh my!

I finished my vampire book at 3:00 am on the 1st....I just couldn't put it down! It was so good. John went with me to Borders the next day and I got the next four in the series. So, Dragonlance is on a hold for a bit! I'm reading the next one now, called 'Dead in Dallas'. There is a new HBO series based on the books called True Blood with Anna Paquin (Rogue from Xmen), we don't get HBO, so I'll have to wait for DVD.
I was going to watch Mama Mia on Saturday, but decided to watch Sweeney Todd instead, we used our Blockbuster gift card from Jess and Nick, and I picked Sweeney Todd, but when I opened up the case to watch it, there was no freakin movie in it, wasn't happy about that. So, I decided to watch Atonement. It was sooooo good, up there in my top ten. Now I want to read the book because I liked the movie so well, the book I bet will be even better.
So, Sunday the new Rock of Love started. I wasn't going to watch it because of all the girl drama, but saw Brett Michaels promoting it, and just couldn't resist. I DVR'd it so Jess and I can watch it together, reality tv is so much better with a friend. We're going to watch it sometime this week.
Off to work now.

5 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Can't wait to watch ROL3! It is so much better with a friend! Congrats on finishing you VAMP book!

Anonymous said...

What is the vamp book called?? Now I have to read it! I loved Atonement! So sad though... I haven't read the book yet tell me how it is!

Jay Andrew said...

It's vamp books everywhere! I saw Twilight and read that over Xmas, then picked up New Moon and Eclipse. What is the series you are into?

Andie said...

oOOoo I absolutely love rock of love..hehe
It's awful but you can't sen to turn away from it.

Marsha said...

Have you watched Rock of Love bus yet? I watched the first one and have the 2nd DVR'd. I will likely watch this weekend. OMG! Some of these "ladies" and I use the term very loosley! What are they thinking!