Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shopping, Fleas and Baby Art

Yesterday I stayed pretty busy. I went grocery shopping, and shopping for flea stuff right when I woke up. The stores weren't as bad as I thought they would be, but the traffic was. When I got home, I started my war against the fleas. Noah is so funny when he takes baths, he jumps right in, loves it, up until the point that he is soaking wet. Then he just sits there and gives me those sad pouty eyes look. Of course he waits to do the dog shake until you least suspect it. He then runs around like the tasmanian devil for about 10 minutes from room to room. It took me most of the day to wash all the bedding, and couch pillows. I sprayed the carpets and then treated Noah and Baby Kitty. I need to retreat in two weeks, I hope this freakin works. Noah has never had fleas like this, poor guy.

I finally relaxed with a movie, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (with Natalie Portman - her and Kiera Knightly are my favorites), it was so good. Then I ended my night with a CSI episode, and fell asleep listening to Carrie Underwood.

Our first artwork from the Babe.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor noah....that's gotta suck! I love the pic from the babe hehe

Marsha said...

I too hate the flea battle! I really wish they would find a better way to get rid of them.