Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Already?

It's gorgeous outside again today (and yes, I forgot my camera again), clear skies, but a bit chilly. Before work, I went downtown and browsed at Crystal Mirror (my other favorite store, besides Borders). They carry a ton of faery and dragon stuff. Thats the only place I get my insence from and Carmen the owner is super nice. They had a bunch of new faery things, and some pretty Yule cards. I got some incence, cards and they had a new holiday scented candle (soy candles made from essential oils) it smells sooooo good! Everytime I go in there, I have to look at my wish item, (you know that item that you someday hope to have, but it's really fun to just look at in the store), it's a maiden, mother and crone mirror, I have a chalice that matches it, but I love the mirror. The last time I was in there, I didn't see it, so I thought she must have sold it, but if she did, she got another one in.


On my way to work, I stopped at Lifesource (Friday is my Lifesource day to eat their yummy food) and got some white tuscan bean soup, and a salad. Tonight I don't have big plans, maybe some gaming, and tomorrow yard work, oh I hope it's as nice tomorrow as it is today, and grocery shopping. Not looking forward to going to the stores because of all of the holiday shoppers, so maybe I will go really late in the day. I also need to stop at the vets and pick up some flea stuff for my poor dog. I just can't believe it's already Friday.
My wish item....this picture really doesn't do it justice........

No comments: