Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Ramblings

Today I found a cool Beatles book to add to my collection, The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics, it was originally published in 1969 (I was a year old). They have some really cheap books at the front at Borders. They also have a John Lennon picture book that I would like to get, it's only $7.


Last night when I walked to my car after work, I looked up to the prettiest moon, the sky was so clear. I wished I had my camera! So, this morning before work I made sure to grab my camera, but dang, today is way too cloudy! I swear it feels like snow could come any day now. I haven't taken my coat off this afternoon, cause I just can't seem to get warm.


Me and John went over to Jon and Amy's house last night for some Warhammer time. John and Jon ended up talking about Warcraft the whole time, about some add on for the game you can download, while I put together Johns wolves for his vampire army. Amy and I talked about tons of movies, disagreeing mostly about Gone with the Wind and the first Hulk movie. She hated Gone with the Wind, she couldn't stand Scarlett, I loved the movie and the book. I hated the first Hulk, the only thing I liked about it were the actors. I couldn't even remember anything about the movie, it was that bad, but she liked the first one. Tonight John and I are going to watch the new Narnia movie, which I'm excited to see, cause I loved the first one.


Today I made another list....I have a Druid list, a Dragonlance list, and now I have a Beatles album list. I love lists, when I go to the store, I know exactly what I have or don't have. My Dragonlance list is of course the longest.


I'm looking forward to this weekend, I plan on putting up my Christmas decos. I would have done it last Wknd, but John had to work on Saturday and I didn't want him to have to mess with getting all of them down from the attic on his only day off. Last year I didn't put too much up, as a matter of fact, I think I decorated the week before Christmas. We have a nice Chrismtas village that we put on the fireplace, and I didn't do that last year either, so I'm going to pull out everything this year.

That's about all for now!


2 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

I am sorry, Amy, but I would have to agree with Tammy. First, the first Hulk was soooo not good. Second, you can't say anything bad about Gone with the Wind! I mean it's classic! Don't mess with me and my Clark Gable!

Tammy said...

Great minds do think alike...lol.