Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day

We got a lot of snow last night. John is a truck driver for D&O Garbage, and he does not look forward to snow days, he runs the south route and it's very hilly. He got to go in at 8:00 this morning instead of the usual 6:00 AM, but they didn't start out on route until after 11:30. He will be home pretty late tonight, poor guy. When I walked over to Jessicas this morning for Babe Monday, it was very slippery. My mom closed the office at noon today though, so Jess got to have some fun with the Snow Babe. And I was worried that the snow would melt!

Getting ready to go outside.......

All bundled up now.......Having fun with Aunt Heather......
This is why Heather is a great Aunt, she's fun, daring, and crazy. Here she is trying to slide on the ice, but she only moved about an inch.....
Watching mommy get her camera ready......
My favorite Snow Babe picture......

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Looks like a fun day! Our kids had school, they were bummed!

Anonymous said...

awww I wish I had been there. Heather is such a dork. I had a work day today but we closed early so it wasn't a full work day.

Jessica Gray said...

I LOVE that last picture of the Rissa. It is so cute! She looks just like her sister!