Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

I had not been feeling well for a few days this week, so I waited until last night to finally carve my pumpkin. I was sad though, cause it is tradition to watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown afterwards, but I only have it on VHS and there was something wrong with our VCR. I will for sure have to get it on DVD now. My pumpkin was suppose to be a ghost, but it doesn't look like one, I don't know what it looks like really, maybe and owl with a big nose? I'm roasting the seeds as I type this, and can't wait to be eating them sitting at my desk at work later...yummy!! Jess will be bringing the kids over for trick or treating tonight, and I can't wait to see them in their costumes.

Before

Getting some help with the fine details....

Gotta always find a reason to get an upclose shot, cause that's what I do.....

Me with my shoulda been a ghost, looks like an owl with a big nose pumpkin.....


3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

The Pumpkin turned out cute I though. Kinda like a ghost? You looked cute to! Love ya!

Jay Andrew said...

Oh that's lovely! Looks a lot happier than mone, with his icky eye :)

Marsha said...

Your pumkin is adorable!