Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A few of my favorite things

  • The pretty bright orange and yellow tree I see from my desk
  • Aubrey Organics Blue Chamomile Shampoo (I always say this, but it's still a favorite)
  • Bug Bites dark chocolate
  • Playing WoW during harvest time, cause of all the cool Halloween stuff in the game...yep, I am a nerd
  • The song 'If I were a Boy' by Beyonce
  • The coolness of the air, and the earth beneath my bare feet
  • Watching the squirrels bury their treats
  • Watching Charmed with my hubby
  • Going to Borders with Jessica
  • Getting to know Heathers friend Kim
  • Being blessed with 3 grandkids and looking forward to spending time with Dominic for his birthday
  • Smiling when I think of the Babe
  • Crows "kaawing"
  • Watching a neighborhood dog run back and forth along the fence when I walk by with my dog.....she does it everytime....Noah looks for her now.
  • Seeing the Babe in her new oversized pink coat and gloves that have room for her fingers to grow into
  • Pumpkins
  • Horror movies: Friday the 13th, Halloween

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

OOh those are all very exciting "Favorite things" The fall is pretty from all the colors and the neighorhood do is pretty funny! I LOVE BORDERS!

Jay Andrew said...

Some very nice things indeed! hanks for sharing and brightening my day :o)