Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Saturday


This morning was another productive morning, after eating breakfast, I started right in on doing some cleaning and laundry. Then, I called Jess to see if she wanted to go to the park to take some fall pictures, and she said yes. I got an extra treat, because the Babe came along too. After the park, we stopped at Lifesource and they had my yummy dark chocolate in a bag for Halloween, so I had to get some, really, I HAD to! I also got some Rising Moon Vegan Buternut Squash Ravioli (say that 10 times fast) to make for dinner tonight, double yum! Of course, I had to make me an apple crumble pie to eat for dessert afterwards. I also loaded some pics from a walk we took last week around the neighborhood (see walking post below). So, walking at the park, spending time with Jess and the Babe, great food, chocolate a yummy dessert, what a perfect Saturday, and it's not even over yet!

I can't resist taking pictures of clover......

Jess and the Babe were doing squats, I'm not really sure why, but I guess they wanted to feel the burn!


I saw these leaves, and it reminded me of butterfly wings....


Ahhh, leaves and the Babe together.....



How cute is this....


The geese were very vocal
She passed out towards the end, she shouldn't have done those squats......

No comments: