Monday, October 27, 2008

Things I'm thinking about

  • Carving my pumpkin, roasting seeds and then watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
  • Seeing the grandkids dressed up in their costumes and hearing them say "trick or treat"...well, The Babe will probably wave and then make her grunting noise
  • Samhain rite and what tarot spread will I do?
  • Watching Halloween and Ghost Hunters live
  • Trying out Tofurkey vegan meal at Thanksgiving
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Getting together with family that I never see anymore
  • Holiday baking
  • Playing WoW with John
  • Taking my dog for a walk
  • I can't belive I run out of breath while watching the Babe...man am I out of shape....well, not really - I have shape

3 comments:

Jay Andrew said...

I have got a small-ish pumpkin to carve and make soup from. I used to do turnip (ruttabaga?) lanterns but my old hands get too sore to do any now. I will probably watch "The Wicker Man".

Try this for a good Samhain-y tarot spread -

http://jameswells.wordpress.com/2008/07/22/death-and-becoming/

(The verification word this time is "lambleg" LOL)

Anonymous said...

Sound like alot of fun and exciting things to look forward to. Again LOVE the holidays! Can't wait to get the kids' there costumes...And LOL about "i got shape" that was good.

~Jess

Tammy said...

OOOO I love that spread Jule, thanks, I will for sure try it!