Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stuff

Thanks for everyones kind words about my cat. It has been pretty hard, but of course it gets better. I just really miss her presence ya know!

Thank the gods it's Wed, not only am I glad it's Wed, but it's also the 15th, and that means final time for taxes for people who filed extensions. It doesn't effect me much, except my mom drives me nutso at this time of year, cause she is getting the last few tax returns out. She runs around like she's lost, I get to listen to her talk to herself constantly, and basically she talks to you like she has no idea what she's saying, cause she has taxes on the brain...hee, hee. So, glad it's almost over.

John and I watched the new Indie movie last night, it was really good. Just like classic Indiana Jones. I got a new Killers CD yesterday, and I love it! I'm so glad I like different styles of music, I definetly don't get bored!

This sunday is finally the day for the pumpkin patch. I will post lots of pictures! I have been fighting a sinus infection the past few days, so I hope it won't get too out of hand, but regardless, I won't miss our family pumpkin day.

No comments: