Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October

Saweet, my favorite month has finally arrived! Jessica already started putting up the Halloween decorations at work today, she's going to finish tomorrow. My mom already filled the candy dish with halloween goodies (which I am staying away from). The clouds are covering the sky, the leaves are really falling now, the squirrels are digging like mad, pumpkins are being sold at the store, and soon I will be able to smell the crisp clean air. Looks like it's time to watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, oh and I do enjoy my Scooby Doo Halloween cartoon about the vampire castle, Goosebump movies, like the Haunted Mask and my all time favorite Jamie Lee Curtis movie Halloween, and of course A Nightmare Before Christmas, which I will probably keep watching through Christmas. I'm going to make some applesauce soon, and am going to take advantage of walking through leaves....October for sure brings out my inner child, now if I could just get away with Trick-or-Treating!

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

Hey during Halloween you can get away with wearing a mask. LETS GO AND GET SOME CANDY!!!!