Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Books, Books, Books

Today I went to Borders to spend my 5.00 borders bucks coupon with another 30% off. I am really getting back into reading again, yay, so I was able to get 3 Dragonlance books to add to my collection.

  1. Amber and Iron

  2. Blades of the Tiger

  3. The Measure and the Truth


I collect and read Dragonlance books, and I updated my list today, I still need 59 more books....that's current published books. Several of them I will need to find on amazon and some I will have to search used bookstores for, but I have been slacking on my collection the past few years, so I will need to do some catching up. I have 91 books right now in my collection....wow, that's a lot of freakin books! I love my Dragonlance books though, and sometimes just for fun I organize them in different ways, ya know, just so I can look at all my covers and things. So, my Christmas list will be filled with book requests and of course my Charmed dvd series.

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

That is so awesome that you are getting back into reading and not just that but you DL books. You have so many and so many more to read before you die. (LOL; Tammy's life purpose is to read all the Dragon Lance books; I am not just mean...LOL) I can't BELIeve that you have 91-sorry make that 92, cause you got one today-books! Thats alot. Have fun reading them all!