Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today we finally made it to the pumpking patch. There are a TON of pictures, I was going to do it in parts, but figured it would turn out the same anyways, so just going to do one long picture post. We all met at the front enterance, five families total. We were a big posse...ha, ha. I dressed for the cold, but it was HOT, I was sweatin big time within 5 minutes. I had so much fun today. It was great hanging out with everyone, and of course it was a perfect day being surrounded by so many pumpkins, a cute cow, pigs, sheep, eating curly fries and buying some apple cider donuts.


John, Kim, Heather, my niece Cassidy, my mom and nephew Dominic (there were two Dominics in the posse)

Adriana looking cute as always


The Babe...aww!!!

Kim, Heather, Shanny, Me, Jess and the two Babes checking stuff out...

Sexy Shanny!

The whole posse on the hay ride.....

Awww.....heaven!!

We were dropped off at the corn maze, some of us decided to try our luck in the maze, and some chose to continue with the hay ride...

Heather and Kim in the teepee inside the corn maze....

Dominic, Adriana and Katie in the teepee. Dominic was making a teepee with his hands.

Outside the teepee Heather, John and me....I think we look pretty cool...hee, hee.

A cool "slide" inside the corn maze. Everone had to make weird sounds while sliding down.

Heather looks pretty excited about making it outta there, she even landed nicely on her feet.

Aww...Kim looks cute after her slide down

I can just hear Domini saying "oh man!"

Heather and Kim on the top of "Mt Hood". You could see the whole maze from up there, so we new how to find the exit.

The exit....

My favorite pictures are pictures when nobody knows your snapping the pic. I LOVE this picture of Jess and the Babe.

Our pumpkin wheelbarrow...hey, I've never heard of a Talan pumpkin before...Ok, that was cheesy, but he sure looks cute in there!

Hey, is this gonna cost more?

Ending the day with curly fries. I think it's funny, they all have totally different expressions on their faces. Kim looks like she just can't take it anymore....Heather looks serious about that fry, and I think John is trying to make sure not to use up all the ketchup on one fry.

I saw this pretty sunflower on the way to the car...

What picture post of mine would be complete without a bee on a flower shot....this was near our car.

No comments: