Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What a great Mother's Day I had! John got me a really nice bracelet with a heart on it, and me and Jess made potato salad, fruit salad, deviled eggs, and a yummy Mothers Day cake. After our barbecue eating, we then played Pokemon. I am sad to say that my pokemon champ running streak has come to an end. Nick beat me, then Jess did the same :( It was super fun though! Oh, and Korissa kept telling Nick "Happy Birthday" and telling Jess "Happy Mother's Day." Then she would just randomly say "I love Mothers Day." One time she even had to say it's awesome. It was too cute. I am sooooo thankful, so blessed, and so happy to have the family that I do, and I'm so glad to be back home.



"Cheese"



A princess making a face!




The guys cleaned up the kitchen for us moms



Before digging in




Our beautiful cake




No comments: