Friday, May 13, 2011

Mill Day

John asked me to go to the mill with him on his last work day on Friday. So, I got off work early and we headed up there. It was pretty nice outside, glad it wasn't raining! I stayed in the car for a bit, because there were a lot of workers still there. I kept myself busy playing Angry Birds, taking some pictures, journal writing, and reading Becky's quit smoking book, which made me laugh at times. I actually put on my patch when I got home from work at 1:00 PM because I knew it woud be hard to smoke on the way to the Mill, and I didn't want to smoke up there, so I quit a half a day early. After the guys were done working, we met up with Mikes wife Angie and his other son at the Gingerbread cafe and had dinner. I had a veggie burger (it was so good), french fries and a watermelon lemonade. Now, I've had strawberry lemonade, but never even heard of watermelon lemonade, it was delish! We had a great time.



Waiting in the car, taking pics with my cool phone!


This came out a bit on the dark side, but he still looks mighty sexy! He came out to the car a couple times....lol.

John came and rescued me from the car, and I watched them do their final cleanup.


Mill couple!


Had to take a picture of my feet, weird, yes, but whatevs!


He was telling a funny story!

Big head mill shot!


John took this one. Oh, and the mud down there, didn't smell like fresh mud.....yuck!


John wanted me to take a picture of Mike workin hard!


The guys are happy, last day. They were starving by this time. (John, Clay and Mike)


No comments: