Monday, May 16, 2011

Johns garbage route

Sunday John took me out on a drive to show me part of his country route. It was so fun, and the scenery was beautiful. We even saw some quail, but they were too quick for me. Of course I made him stop for lots of pictures!


I love a freshly plowed field. I wish I lived in the country.


We saw two vultures on our drive, and I got a picture of one of them.

We stopped at a lookout area. Love this tall grass.


It was super windy. I got crazy hair. Johns hair wasn't effected ;)



This tree was so pretty. At first we thought it had blooms on it, but it had leaves.



This was the first deer we saw, it was eating on the side of the road and then crossed in front of us.


I would love to wake up to this view every morning!



Cool!


This was in someones big front yard.


Pretty!

No comments: