Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Cigarette Addiction

Well, my day 2 patch plan didn't go according to plan. I bought a pack of smokes yesterday. I stuffed my face full of nothing but junk all day yesterday. I have been eating really crappy lately. So, I need to quit this sugar thing again. That's not too hard for me, it's the cigarettes. I told my mom yesterday that I didn't know why it has been so hard for me to quit, and then said "you know, I don't have a plan for quitting. I just get so tired of smoking, I hate everything about it, then I say right then, I quit." Ya, I quit with no plan. So yesterday I get home, and on the kitchen table is the book 'You Can Quit' by Becky. I was so flippin excited! So this morning I read the first chapter, and she says you need a plan, no matter how anxious you are. Bam!!! Really, I'm not using this as an excuse to keep smoking, if you only knew how much I hate cigarettes! So, I am reading her book, and so far, it's soooo good. I love her humor in it too. And it's so helpful knowing that she JUST went through all this. So, I'm going to follow her book, and her steps. I need myself a plan, so today, that's what I'm going to do, start the planning. I'm also done with the sugaring. That will help in the long run, because then I won't be craving crap.



Me and my book

No comments: