Monday, May 9, 2011

Some Used To's and Then Some 2011

I did a post on 11/29/09, titled 'Some Used To's". It's funny, because I'm going to update that post, and let me tell you, it's really, really weird.........

1. Seriously, I used to smoke? Weird HA, HA. Really, I wrote that not having any clue I would start smoking AGAIN in 2010. Man, that sucks!! Now I'm going through the quit process AGAIN.
2. I used to go DAYS and DAYS without eating. I blacked out more than once because I didn't eat. What? Ok, so I haven't gone days and days, but when I was in Portland, I got down to 100 pounds. What???
3. It used to take me an hour or more (more when I used to curl every strand of my hair, and then use some Aqua Net to hold it in place - hey, that was the 80's) to get ready. Wow, I must have had a lot of free time. Another Ha, Ha. So, I don't use Aqua Net, but I either straighten or curl my hair. It takes me a long while now ;)
4. I would not leave the house without makeup. This one cracks me up. Really, I just stopped doing this the past couple years. Now I hardly wear makeup at all. It's not a lazy thing, it's a "why do I want to spend all that time doing that when it's going to smear, dry out my eyes, will take me twice as long to wash my face cause I gotta scrub it all off, and hey, I'm a beautiful goddess without it anyways....lol". Yes, I make up long statements and labels. I use a lot of words to explain myself, wow, I'm still going.... Too funny. I soooo take forever getting my face ready again. I actually LOVE getting ready. Now I feel funny again WITHOUT makeup, but not as bad as I used to be. I just like lookin hot!!
5. I used to color my hair every 4 weeks. See 4 above for beautiful goddess statement....hee, hee. I color my hair about every 4 weeks now, and I LOVE it. Now though, I don't do it myself, I have a professional do it. It's my little monthly treat to myself.
6. I used to sleep through the night without having to get up to pee a ton of times. Still have to get up and pee in the night, but not a ton of times ;)
7. I used to have to shave my legs, and pluck a lot less. Oh, the joys of aging :) Yep, still doing this A LOT more too!
8. I used to never be able to finish a bottle of shampoo or conditioner before I bought another kind. Sometimes I would have like 4 - 5 different types under my sink. I still stick with my same shampoo and conditioner, actually, I would hate to change brands cause mine works so well!
9. I used to eat meat, huh, say what? Again, weird I've had a few tuna sandwiches, and ate a bit of chicken. The tuna is ok, but the chicken, my tummy hates chicken. Going to not do that again. Maybe tuna every now and then, but will just stick with fish, no other meats. I don't like that junk sittin in my tummy!

No comments: