Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Meet my new scent

My other sis in law named Jennifer asked me to go to the mall with her at lunch to get a belt at Macy's. I said yes, of course, and decided I needed a new signature scent. I had been wearing 'Fancy' by Jessica Simpson, but I wanted something different because that smell reminds me of Ptown. I know, weird, but I was ready for something new, to go with the new me, or old me but better....lol. I went specifically to check out Jean Paul Gautier, because I knew I wanted something a bit more mature, and with some vanilla notes. They didn't carry it at Macy's, so we went to Nordstrom's. I smelled it, and it was nice, but not really for me, a bit too woodsy and more mature than I wanted. So the counter lady suggested I smell Hanae Mori's 'Butterfly'. Oh my heck. I LOVE IT!!! It's not one of those overpowering fragrances that you can't stand wearing after about an hour. So, I got the gift box with lotion, gel and a deodorant, which also included the perfume. It was the same price as the perfume alone, so I love it when you score on the gift box...........

No comments: