Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some Happenings

Today is day 2 on the patch program. I am determined to complete the whole program this time. A few times I was like, "oh, I can handle it...blah, blah, blah." Not going to do that this time. I don't care about will power. Whatever makes it easier to quit that nasty drug addiction, I will do it. I have had a few cravings here and there, but I just occupy myself and then I'm good.



John still has a week and a half at the mill. He gets home pretty late, but last night we watched the movie with Angelina Jolie 'Wanted'. I hadnt seen it, but we still have about 20 minutes left to watch of it tonight. This waking up at 4:00 am makes you tired....lol. But, I'm loving getting up early and having so much time.



Yesterday afternoon was gorgeous, so I took some pics of myself. No, I'm not conceited, I just love taking pictures....lol....of myself! I really need to get my photo shop editor on my computer so I can do more editing other than the dumb one built in with windows.




I love black and whites.



Oh what I could do with this picture if only I had a real editing program!


I like the trees in the background.

No comments: