Monday, November 24, 2008

This Weeks Randoms....

  1. Diana Krall, Diana Krall and more Diana Krall...I have refrained from listening to Christmas music although it has been a bit hard...lol.
  2. My Fair Lady with Audrey Hepburn
  3. Vegan pumpkin pie without tofu for Thanksgiving
  4. Tofurkey meal - I've heard both good and bad reviews of this feast, but I will experience it myself
  5. Driving to Washington with Jessica to pick up the kids
  6. Hoping that the Biggest Loser will air and they won't have a dumb basketball game on instead
  7. Walking the dog
  8. Playing some WoW
  9. Walking the baby
  10. Reading
  11. Holiday shopping for the kids on Friday at 5 AM.....am I nuts!!
  12. Spending time with family

4 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

I am listening to Chrismas now LOL.... I couldn't help it!.

Marsha said...

Friday shopping you think your nuts we head to Best Buy at 3:00am just to get in line! That's crazy for sure!

Tammy said...

Uh Marsh, that is nuts!

Jennifer Evans said...

My Fair Lady is always a good thing!