Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mini Vacation

Well, my mini vacation has officially almost started! Only 2 hours and 15 minutes to go. I am soooo ready. Last night I made my vegan pumpkin pie, I will taste it later today, because I don't want to share something that tastes dreadful! I'm looking forward to it, and hope it's as delish as I think it's going be.
I still have to pick up some sage, and salad fixings today, I'm making a green salad to take with me tomorrow. I thawed out my Tofurkey feast last night in the fridge and will cook it tomorrow before we go.
The plan for today is: go to Fred Meyer to pick up grocery stuff, go to my house to check the oil in Jessicas Jeep, and head up to Washington. I was kind of gloomy about the trip at first, but that was dumb, cause Jess is my chatting buddy, and I will be at home most of the week and John will be at work, so it will be nice to get in some last chatting time....lol. Maybe we can even listen to some Christmas toons (oops tunes, too used to playing WoW) on the way up.
I will be taking a lot of pictures tomorrow, so be prepared for a Thanksgiving blog in pictures!

1 comment:

Jay Andrew said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Tam, you and all of your kin. There is much to be thankful about.