Monday, November 10, 2008

Feeling Better

I'm feeling so much better today. Actually, yesterday I felt pretty good too. I tried all my cold cures I mentioned in my previous post, and I think it really helped a lot. I also watched Love Actually, (I now have a revisted crush on Hugh Grant), The Holiday and two of the Lord of the Rings movies.....I think that was very helpful too....hee, hee.
Yep, that's how I got better!

So yesterday, John and I went to Jessica and Nicks house for a yummy brunch. Oh man, just thinking of those fried tatos makes me want some more. When we got home, I did laundry, picked up a few things, did grocery shopping (along with everyone else, there were a lot of people out yesterday), and gamed a bit. Today I'm watching the full of energy Babe. She has already wiped out the living room (think of the Godzilla vs. Tokyo reference several posts ago), and shared my breakfast with me. Mondays are usually the dreaded day, but I love spending my day with the Babe, it's the best!

4 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

YEah I am so glad that you beat that crud out of that sickness! Go you!

Jay Andrew said...

Nah, fancying that Hugh Grant one means that you are still definitely very ill and delirious! I prescribe a large dose of Johnny Depp, Gerard Butler, Viggo Mortensen and Hugh Jackman immediately.

Better health soon hunny :)

Tammy said...

LOL....Jule on the Hugh Grant comment.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!!! I'm a horrible sick person too! hehe