Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Saturday

Well, yesterday was filled with a lot of stuff and entertainment. Jess and Nick went to see Twilight, and I watched the Babe. I just can't believe how big she's getting. She likes to carry around dolls now, and pat them like they are good babies...hee, hee. Heather came over for a bit while I was watching Korissa, and Korissa wanted to play with Heather's friend CP like mad. We have named Heathers cell phone CP, because it is ALWAYS with her, and she's ALWAYS texting. It's like having someone else in the room with you, that you have to compete with for holding Heathers attention. Anyways, the Babe also wanted to play with CP.
Jess and I went to Sallys Beauty Supply when they got back to get some hair cutting shears for my hair. I've decided (again) to quit coloring my hair, and I had her cut my hair to my shoulders. I would go all the way down, so I don't have the dang gray/colored look, but hubby wouldn't be too pleased about that...lol. So, Jess cut my hair to my shoulders, and she did a GREAT job. It felt weird when I washed it!
After the haircut, we made soft tacos, ate, watched Korissa stick rice all over her face and then we watched Love Actually. Yes, I know, I have watched that movie 3 times now in the past month, but Jess had never seen it. I just love that movie.
After the movie, it was Beatles Monopoly time. It started out well, most of the property was bought, I did some trading, and built my houses. Jessica usually ALWAYS wins at Monopoly, but not this time. I didn't win either, Nick did. I was the first out, and Jess was next losing by like 8 or 11 dollars, something like that. It was fun though, but I was tired and ready for bed after that!

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

I had a great night! Nick had fun too! Next time though we wont have him play cause I AM the winner at Monopoly. Ha ha! Your hair does look great though. love ya!