Saturday, August 9, 2008

Part 2 Park at the river....

The bee and the fish.....So, my river adventure was pretty exciting. I sat for a while trying to get some close ups of the little fish that were swimming in the river, but they just wouldn't hold still for a photo. It was so peaceful. There were a lot of birds catching bugs, and fish jumping. I moved down river for a bit, and noticed a bee by the water on some rocks. I sat there for a while taking pictures, and all of a sudden I noticed a dead fish right next to me. So, not being morbid or anything, just trying to capture the moment, I decide to take a picture, cause it wasn't like all rotten or anything. I moved a rock that was on its head, and noticed that it twitched. I realized, it wasn't dead, it was still alive, so I put it back in the water. It was pretty cool! A boat then went by, and caused some waves, so the fish swam off, but the bee hung on for dear life!

How peaceful















My first sitting spot
















Heading down to my second spot














Discovering The Bee
















Discovering the "dead" fish














"Dead Fish" is freeeeee! and Bee after the waves





No comments: