Sunday, August 10, 2008

Godzilla vs. Tokyo

Jess brought the babe over today for a bit, and it was like Godzilla vs. Tokyo. My living room was wiped out in a minute or less, I should have taken a picture of it, but I got the babe being innocent, but if you look closely, oh yes, you can see her shifty eyes...planning the attack (not my grandbaby, no way). Aargh, she's getting soooo big!!

The innocent babe....trying to distract us with her charm (shhh, it works everytime)













































Planning the attack......
















And, she goes in for the first attack, it was over quickly.....

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

LOL She is a distruct-o baby! That is for sure. LOL. She has my house trashed in seconds!

Anonymous said...

Well she's a adorable destruct-o baby! Cutest one yet!