Sunday, August 3, 2008

Faeriesworlds and then some...

Well yesterday Faeriesworlds day arrived. I went over to Jessicas around 9 to get ready. The night before she made us headpieces to wear. We walked back to my house to wait for Ali, but we had to wear our decos on our head, and got quite a few stares on the way. While waiting for Ali, we took a few pre Faeriesworld pics....















Have you ever seen a cuter fae babe?
















We arrived at Faeriesworld after a few turnarounds from misreading the map...and were met with a lot of interesting faery folk....a disco tech faery man, a faery in hello kitty undies, and a green faery man with well, he was wearing a very tight outfit, leaving nothing to the imagination. I wish I would have taken more pics there (to see more pictures, see Jessicas blog), but below is a picture of Ali, Amber and Serra.

I had some yummy noodles and strawberry lemonade, Jess had pizza, and the other girls lived on the wild side and ordered a drink called faery nectar, which none of them liked, but they tried it, so thats all that counts. We had a lot of fun. Amy Brown was there, and she even signed two pictures that I bought. I found a new artist that I just love, she colored her paper with tea and coffee, so it was very original. Amber is allergic to hemp, and well, being faeriesworld, there of course were hemp bags and things. Well, they were sooo pretty that she aparently didn't think that they might be hemp, so, she touched, only for a few seconds until I told her "no, don't touch it"...and well, her hands got burned and swollen, but she still had a good time. The baby got lots of stares in her cute faery wings, and there was even a matching faery baby with the same wings. It was a lot of fun.
When we came home, we dropped off Jess, and the girls came back to my place and we talked till 1:30 in the morning. Needless to say, I feel as though I have a hangover and didn't even drink, thats way past my bedtime. It was a great day though!
I bought this faery clock, I hung it above Grandma Hassings picture...















This is the picture of the coffee and tea paper, it's one of my favorites now:
















My signed Amy Brown 'Moon Pool' picture next to my small fountain, I put my head deco under my fountain:
















Another signed Amy Brown picture 'Forest Spirit', this one is my favorite:

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

I had so much fun! I liked where you put the clock and how you arranged the head piece and everything.... It looks really good

Andie said...

oOOO I love the artwork you have!
I really like that clock too ^_^
I have been meaning to post about the camping trip but I have not had enough time yet!