Friday, August 8, 2008

My Top 10 Beatles list

My favorite Beatles......

1. Album: Abbey Road

2. Song on Abbey Road: Something

3. Beatle: Paul McCartney

4. What I have in common with Paul McCartney: We're both vegetarians and support Peta

5. Song: This one is really hard, as I have many, but I guess I will have to say Eleanor Rigby

6. I figured I would also list my least favorite Beatle's song: Wild Honey Pie

7. Beatle wife: Linda McCartney

8. Movie: Help!

9. Solo song: John Lennon 'Imagine'

10. Fun song: Tied between 'Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da and 'Octopus's Garden', oh and 'Yellow Submarine'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that I like "A Hard Day's Night" better than "Help". It is probably because it reminds me of my English relatives more than the other. Also... at the end at during the concert there is a girl in the audience that looks EXACTLY like my mom! She swears it's not her and that she didn't see the Beatles live until the year they broke up. But we find it hard to believe - Jen