Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My random enjoyment list.....

  • Identifying birds in my backyard - My first identified bird was a spotted towhee, I was pretty excited about it too!
  • Watching Charmed on DVD
  • Playing with my grandbaby - she tried brushing my hair yesterday, it was soooo cute!
  • Seeing the changing season - the air is getting crisper....can't wait for the pumpkin patch. Yes, I know, it's not even September, but I'm just so excited about it.
  • Labor Day - 4 day Wknd!
  • Learning to play Warhammer with my new wood elf army.
  • Stori Telling book is ordered from Amazon and should be here next week.
  • Making Ogham sticks
  • Discovering new music - The Dresden Dolls, my new favorite band (well, next to The Beatles of course).
  • Making pumpkin bread this weekend
  • Eating pumpkin bread this weekend
  • As always......spending time in nature
  • Watching Dominics dance video - please see Jessica's blog for the video, it's too cute! He's got moves that even Napolean Dynamite wished he had!

The Dresden Dolls:

1 comment:

Andie said...

thanks for the kind words and blessings :)

I LOVE watching charmed and..mmMM pumpkin bread sounds great! I should try and make it some time.