Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am in love!!!

So today I was craving something sweet. I'm really not suppose to have cane sugar, but sometimes, well, I just can't help it....specially since I have been PMSing for over a month now, I mean come on right!? Went to the store and thought, well, maybe chips would do the trick, something crunchy, maybe it's not sugar I'm craving after all. So, I browse the chip aisle, and then I see it....love at first sight....Pirates Booty with caramel. Got back to the office, ripped that bag open, and I must say, I am now in love with something other than chocolate. Not that I will ever leave chocolate, nope, I will just be a two timer....ate almost the whole bag they were so good! It says it right on the bag too: 'Once you try this incredible snack you'll be hooked'. Dang, now one more thing to tempt me at the store!



4 comments:

Rebecca Grinder said...

WOW! This looks good! The original favor is to dye for so I can't imagine how good this must be!

Andie said...

oOOoo
I wish they had those up here!

Jay Andrew said...

Hi Tammy. Jings, PMS for a month - blessings on you hun x

Anonymous said...

yummy...I like sweet things I definitely will have to try those!