Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Fun

Korissa loves going for rides in wagons.....


She picked out her own "baby" pumpkin......

I was looking at the camera, but I think she found herself in pumpkin heaven, and didn't know how to take it all in....


Tractor riding. Well, she just sat there really, but it was a cute picture....

She loved petting the animals. This cute little guy even licked her.....
Ok, so when it was time to carve, she opened up my kitchen drawer that has all the towels in it, and decided she needed to wear a pot holder. I thought it was odd, but who am I to say she can't wear a pot holder to carve a pumpkin.....

Scooping out the pumpkin guts....
By the look on her face, she didn't like it much....

My pumpkins usually look the same every year, nope, I'm not very original, but at least I'm consistent....

My yummy cookies. I used my new vegan sugar cookie recipe, and they were delish.....

3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

The pictures look so cute! I didn't think about the fact that Korissa ALREADY LOVES pumpkins and then she goes to the "Pumpkin Heaven" LOL...I suppose that could be a little overwhelming for her lol...What a cutie. I LOL when I saw the oven mit picture again. It's so funny. She does some weird things. Glad that you guys had fun! Love you Tam!

Anonymous said...

HAHA Love the pic of the over mit! She is definitely jess's kids! Shes original! My non-vegan cookies were delish too!!! YUMMY!

Tam said...

Hi Tammy,
i tried to find my new blog on google (its called Tam's Blog),so I found your blog . I found a few more with the same name, but you the most sympatico. I want to invite you to my blog www.tam-berlin.de. but please consider, it is in german and real new.

greetings

Tam