Friday, October 23, 2009

This Weeks Randoms

Well, this week I have been mostly sick, so I haven't done too much of anything. My kitchen is a mess, but don't worry, I won't post a picture of it. I've been just kicking back on the couch, and after John goes to bed after taking his Nyquil, just reading, and then going to bed early myself. I'm feeling much better today, but still not 100%.....

  • Watching: CSI NY on DVD with John. I only have a few episodes left, and then it won't be until next year before I watch anymore :(
  • Movie I really enjoyed this week: Ok, I am going to admit this to the whole world.....Hannah Montana the movie. It was really cute. Sometimes I like watching the Disney channel, and have seen several episodes this week, and was like "hey, I can rent that with my dish on demand", so, I did.
  • I finished reading The Secret, no, not that Secret book. This one is by Beverly Lewis, she writes Amish fiction, and I love her writing. After reading one of her books though, I say things like "danki" - "ain't so" and such, but that's ok, my hubby has no idea what I'm talking about most of the time anyways.
  • I started reading A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers. Oh my, I cannot say enough about this book. I can hardly put it down. It's the first in a trilogy. It's about a Jewish slave in Rome. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but this just might be my favorite book I've ever read, and I've read A LOT of books.
  • I discovered some yummy snacks at Lifesource today. They are delish!! They're called Sticks & Twigs, I bought the chipotle tomato kind.
  • This Wknd I'm looking forward to cookie baking with Jess, and watching all the Scream movies, then on Sunday I'm going to take the Babe to EZ Orchards. I don't have my pumpkin yet, and it's almost Halloween!

Yep, this would be Hannah Montana......

Those yummy snacks I discovered today.....

The book I'm reading that I can't put down.....



1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

Your so funny Tammy! I always look forward to your "Random" posts, lol...Glad to hear thought that you are feeling a little better. This sickness is just "EXHAUSTING!!!!" Love you Tam..can't wait to decorate cookies tomorrow and SCREAM IT UP!!!