Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grumpy went to the park with the Babe

Sunday we decided to go to the park again. This time I made John go. He really hates going to the park, but I made Korissa go ask him, yes, I'm very tricky. So, we headed out. Korissa was wearing her new cute coat from daddy and mommy. It was so pretty, the leaves were all over the ground, and I got to walk longer because grumpy, wait, I mean John was with us, because it's too dangerous by ourselves. At one point, I had to tease the Grump by stopping, breathing in deeply then saying "smell that? That's what nature smells like." I was thinking that the trail we were following would eventually circle back around, but it didn't, it just kept going and going. We turned around when we reached a pumpkin patch (that was right after Grumpy stepped in dog doo). I think John did have fun, because how could you not enjoy watching Korissa be a total cutie!

This was at the beginning of our walk. Korissa was thirsty already.....

Ok, so I kept hiding behind really small trees, and I think from Korissas view, she must have thought I was kissing the trees. She is NOT a tree hugger, she is a tree kisser.....awwww......

She found another stick to rake with, it was a bit thin and crooked, but it did the job.....

Walking back.....

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

OMGoodness, the tree kissing was so funny and very cute. That's Rissa lol, I am just glad you got the tree kissing on camera:) And I am pretty sure Grumpy internally had fun. Love the picture too og Noah and Rissa and Gumby walking. Very cute!

Marsha said...

These pics are so cute. Man she sure is getting big.