Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Lifesource Rant over Tea

Ok, so I put in my first EVER special request Lifesource order a few months back. It was for this yummy tea, the best tea actually, by a company called Juniper Ridge. They make Douglas Fir tip tea (sounds weird, I know, but it is soooo good). Anyways, they call me and say they don't think they will be ordering from that company anymore so they can't order my tea. I had got the tea from Whole Foods, which is a 45 minute drive away. I'm bummed, because I use this company's soap too, and know now I will have to order it online or wait until I go to Whole Foods, which is hardly never, oh, and I also love their incense as well. So, I'm in Lifesource a few weeks back, see they only have ONE bar of the soap left, and no spots for anymore, grab it up, knowing I won't be able to buy it there anymore. Now, today I go to Lifesource for some rolls, stroll by the beauty aisle, cause that's where they keep their super cute bags, candles and such, and I love to look at that stuff. Well, I see the Juniper Ridge insence area is full, then I notice that they carry ALL of the soaps again. Ok, they could have ordered my dang tea! I'm sad :(

No comments: