Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkins from the garden

I wasn't there for the picking of pumpkins from the garden, but I made sure that John took the camera. I must say, that he actually took some nice photos......

Brittany, cute pic of her!

This is my favorite picture of Korissa

Great Uncle David with Korissa and Treasure

Jen, Treasure, Sharon and Jack. Looks like Jack has a big smile on his face, probably from watching all of his grandkids pick out pumpkins :)

It looks like Ethan is getting ready to pet this tomato

Great Uncle David and Korissa

I love this picture of Ethan, my favorite

Lisa, Jeremy, Sharon, Brit, Dave, and Babe. Oh, and I see Treasure hiding in there too.

2 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

I love these pictures!!! Dad said it was the best day ever. You are right. He was so happy to have the kids in the garden.

Jessica Gray said...

Dad did do a good job taking the picture's:) Wish you where there. It was a lot of fun!