Monday, October 12, 2009

DVD watching wknd

Saturday Jessica invited us over for dinner and a movie. Well, John didn't go, but I did. I won't pass up movie watching with the fam.....

My Life in Ruins was a really cute movie. Oh, and she had great shoes and style!

Year One was sooooo funny. Yes, it had some pretty over the top humor, but I think we missed quite a few lines from laughing so hard. I think people either love this movie or hate it.

I had planned on watching the Orphanage saturday night by myself (Jess let me borrow it), but that was before the invite to her house. I decided to watch it last night before our Desperate Housewives viewing. This movie was really creepy. It wasn't gross or anything like that. Just a good haunting movie. It had English Subtitles, but the movie was so good, you hardly noticed you had to read it. Would definetly recommend this to you scarey movie lovers. This is on my to buy list.



4 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

poo. that means that I watched a lot of movies this weekend too. lo. All those movies where really good. And your right, you hardly notice the subtitles in the "Orphanage"....It was a really good movie!

Anonymous said...

I thought My life in ruins was really cute too...simple but cute. I'll have to watch the orphanage! I love a good haunt. Paranormal activity is only playing @ Bridgeport...but we went & saw it anyways. Take it from me...wait to rent! Disappointing :(

Marsha said...

I watched My life in Ruins and Year one this weekend too! How funny is that! I liked them both. Also watched Imagine That (cute) and The Brothers Bloom (liked it alot)! I was not feeling well so had a movie marathon weekend.

Marsha said...

Oh and I forgot about Wolverine! Hugh Jackman.....Yum!