Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catch and Release Part 2

When I came back to work after lunch yesterday. A BIG surprise was awaiting me on my chair. Remember my successful catch and release mission several weeks back? Well, this post is a bit different, in the fact that you NEVER want to attempt a catch and realease of this kind of spider. For one thing, what tools would you use? Two, you would probably drop dead upon seeing this spider, and nothing else would matter anyways. I'm warning you again, do not attempt a catch and release, run for your life while praying you will make it out alive.........



Ha, ha. Thats a BIG freakin spider huh? Jessica being the funny girl she is left that on my chair. She decorated the office yesterday for Halloween, and thought it would be amusing. She also left the note.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! I'd like to see you catch & release that one!!

Jessica Gray said...

Whats more funny about that thing, is that I scared myself twice while cleaning. I turned and saw it and almost died both time. lol...Plus that thing grossed me out a couple time when I had to readjust it. YUCK! LOl

Jennifer Evans said...

HAAA! Ok, that was good Jess!