Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fun with H on myspace

I love reading surveys on Myspace, you really get to know a person more by their responses, Heather is so weird (in a good way weird, not in the typical weird that I usually call people)....

Heather Says
I Say to Heather

If you could name a planet, what would you name it?
tigglebits
Tigglebits? What the? That's very creative and fun. I think you should own your own planet so you could name a bunch of stuff like that.

Do you feel bad for the Polar Bears?
no... theyre huge they can handle it
Shame on you, your mom is an earth lovin hippy chick who is sad, sad, sad about global warming because it will kill the poloar bears in the arctic....you should feel very sorry for polar bears. next time someone asks you that question, which you know will for sure happen again, you say, "yes, poor bears, they may be huge, but that can't handle living in the arctic if all the ice melts".

Do you play any instruments?
not fluently
Whoa, you used the word 'fluently'.... 50 point bonus.

What was it you last laughed about?
I walked into the shower only to see my Learum naked saying "I look good just by standing there" hahaha!
That is super funny!!!! ha, ha, ha

What will you call your first child?
Poor baby
What? you'd feel bad for your baby but not a polar bear....yes, I am still bringing up the polar bears....lol

4 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

LOL Heather is a funny! That was a nice post too!

Shanzor said...

I love it. I miss that girl like crazy. We'd all call that baby poor baby too.

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for the polar bears too...i feel bad for all animals thats why I cant watch animal planet lol makes me cry

Jennifer Evans said...

HA! "not fluently"
It's an instrument. Not a foreign language! ;) She cracks me up. Remember her answers to the questions last Thanksgiving. Sigh... I love that girl.