Monday, September 21, 2009

Jennifer's Body

John and I went to see Jennifer's Body on Saturday. First of all, I LOVE horror flicks. Not Saw movies, or gross stuff like that, but old time type horror. Jennifer's Body did have some gross stuff, but the kind of gross stuff you expect out of a horror movie. John does not like horror movies, so why would he go? Uh, Megan Fox. There were only 5 people in our theater, and 2 of the 5 were me and John. An older couple, 50's I'm guessing who sat clear at the back of the theater as far as you could possible go, ummm, don't want to guess why they sat clear back there, but since I just mentioned that I didn't want to guess, I just guessed, then another guy in his 50's who sat in our row. Amanda Seyfried from Mama Mia was the main character, well, I guess she shared screen time with Megan Fox. They are best friends, but Jennifer gets posessed by a demon and has to go out and kill guys to remain beautiful. It was pretty predictable, but really funny. Adam Brody (Seth from O.C.) was in it as well. If you like fun horror, with enough grossness to be a bit creepy, you'll like it. If you like Megan Fox, you will love it. It came in only in the 5th spot at the box office this weekend, 1 being, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, but I'm thinking it didn't have the turn out because it was rated R, and all those young raging hormone people couldn't get in without a parent. I will buy it when it comes out, for sure.

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

WHAT!? It had Adam Brody! I LOVE him. He is soooo cute. Every time you say "Jennifer's Body" it just sounds funny. I think of a Dead person and that I have creepy parents lol. Nick and I will have to watch that when it comes out.