Monday, September 14, 2009

Patrick

Patrick Swayze died today after a battle with cancer. What girl growing up in the 80's didn't have a crush on Patrick Swayze? My favorite Patrick movies of all time......

The Outsiders, I saw this at the movie theatre. I kept my ticket stub forever too.

Ahhh, Road House, actually just bought this movie not too long ago......


Dirty Dancing. LOVE this movie......He also had a radio hit song from this as well.....

Ghost, classic scene here......

Rest in Peace


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite movie of his was The Outsiders & Red Dawn. He's with God now and in a much better place w/o suffering. RIP

Jessica Gray said...

That is so sad about him. Nick came home and told me that first thing. I must say I was really upset about this. As a non-girl of the 80's I was very attracted to him myself. LOVE "Dirty Dancing" Pretty sad....