Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy Wknd, sort of

Well, my 3 day wknd was really almost perfect. Friday Jess and I went to Borders, even thought neither of us got anything, going to Borders is still fun. Saturday I think I just hung out with John doing a bit of gaming, oh, and watching CSI Las Vegas that my mom got on DVD. I don't watch CSI on tv, I wait for DVD. Sept - Oct is my CSI watching time. It's funny, cause some shows don't reel me in (Lost does of course), but I can't stop watching CSI. Sunday I spent time with the Babe. We went grocery shopping, and baked some chocolate chip vegan cookies, which were a bit hard, but tasty. I am the kind of person that can't eat in moderation, so I really need to invent a cookie recipe for only like 4 cookies. Monday I baked, and baked, and baked. I baked pumpkin bread, 2 batches of rice krispe treats, sugar cookies, brownies and peanut butter cookies for H and some of her battle buddies. It was like holiday baking, but in September. I packed them all up and mailed them out today. It was $36 for shipping, uh, that's a lot of baked goods. Then Sunday night I ended it with more CSI, and organizing my clothes, kind of random, but it was still fun. I like to take my summer clothes and put them away in September. Tonight is our night to go to Jon and Aimees, and of course some more CSI.

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

You sure where busy making cookies if nothing else. My dear goodness Tam! That's a lot of baking! Sounds fun at least! Love ya and can't wait till desperate Housewives!

Anonymous said...

That does sound like a lot of baking! Trav says I should come hang out with you to teach me!