Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Day with the Babe

Today was the perfect weather for some outside time, a nice breeze, and sunshine. After eating lunch, Korissa and I headed off to the park. We found a new path along the river, which I never noticed before, so we went that way. There were a lot of people there. It was cool, because when we were down by the river, a Sheriffs boat went by, so Korissa got to see it, and of course she loved the waves it left. When we got home, we went for a walk with grandpa and Noah. If she sees the wagon in the backyard, she freaks out, so she rode in that on our walk. When we got back, we played out back. She had fun dumping dirt on me, sliding, and feeding Noah cheetos. Then, she had a bath, because she was pretty dirty by that time, and I wanted mommy to have a clean Babe when she picked her up. Seriously, being a grandma is the greatest thing in the world!


At the river

Awwww.....She had her very own walking stick, but she really just used it to rake with. She had to pick up a bunch of leaves to carry as well......

Raking with her walking stick
Getting ready to attack me
Attack in progress, she attacks by licking you (she got that from her mom), but I didn't let her....yuck.

Putting acorn hats on her toes, uh, she learned that from me.

She posed herself for this picture, after coming down the slide

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

Those pictures are all so cute! I can't even say that I have a favorite one either. :) Looks like the babe had lots of fun with her Gramma:)