Monday, August 31, 2009

What I'm.....

  • Listening to: Alanis Morisette
  • Reading: Spiral Dance by Starhawk, My Booky Wook by Russell Brand, Dragonlance
  • Eating this week: uh, too much sugar....vegan pumpkin bread
  • Exercising to: Denise Austin, walking the dog, pulling the Babe in the wagon (yes, that's hard work for me...hee, hee)
  • Looking forward to: The Fall (why I had to make pumpkin bread this wknd, getting too impatient)
  • Watching: Will & Grace season 2, Charmed, True Blood (not into this show so much, was hoping I'd really like it though)
  • Daydreaming about: The Fall (oh, I already said that), Halloween, vegan candy corn, and does such thing exhist?, coming into a ton of money so I could buy the Sea Shepard a ship capable of chasing down the Chinese whaling ships even through the ice (I dream big), my honey (nope, he's not vegan)
  • Thinking a lot about: Heather in Iraq, and me not looking at the news until she comes home

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

I can't wait till the fall too! Will be nice when it gets here. Hasn't been to bad heat wise to me, but I am ready for some change!:) I know what you mean about Heather. I have been worrying A LOT about her too lately. Can't stop....:( Missing her too much...