Wednesday, September 23, 2009

10 Upcoming Movies

Movies I'm looking forward to seeing.....

  1. New Moon (shocking, I know. We bought the tickets on Monday and it's not until November. They are selling out fast, thats nuts!)

  2. Clash of the Titans

  3. Shutter Island (the book was predictable, but was still really good)

  4. Resident Evil: Afterlife

  5. Ninja Assassin

  6. Where the Wild Things Are (at first I didn't think it looked to good, but now I want to see it)

  7. The Box

  8. Did You Hear about the Morgans? (with Sarah Jessica Parker and Hugh Grant)

  9. Sex and the City 2

  10. Alice in Wonderland


Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

oooh I want to see MOST of those movies! Can't wait for Sex and the City 2. I SO forgot about that, and New Moon! WHOO HOOO! and "where the wild things are" I loved that book when I was in school. Exiting stuff in that post:)