Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whole Foods again & hobo pie

Tonight we are going back up to Whole Foods for my marshmallows. I did find a yummy looking vegan chocolate they carry there too, so I can take smore's fixings with me. I now want to get a hobo pie iron, but will have to wait until next time for that. I was browsing hobo pie recipes, and ran across a post that made me want to get one soooo bad. Their pie looked delicious....http://tomorrowaustin.wordpress.com/2007/11/19/vegan-camping-coffee-and-hobo-pies/

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Ok so now I have to get one of those Hobo pie irons for our next camping trip. Ron will roll up anything in a tortilla so that would be perfect!

Anonymous said...

Im excited to see what you bring to eat camping...I may steal some of your food to see what it tastes like!