Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ipod Shuffled

I copied Jules post...when I shuffle my Ipod, here's what comes up:

  1. Friend of the Devil by Grateful Dead. I haven't always been a Dead fan, but am starting to listen to them a lot more lately.
  2. Never Think by Rob Pattinson. He's a vamp, he shimmers, he's hot, he never sleeps, he buys you pretty things, and he can sing? Man, what more could a girl ask for?
  3. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Heather had asked me if I had ever heard this song before, but she didn't tell me who sang it, so I said no. It came on the radio and she's like "this is that song", I'm like "oh, this is freakin Jason Mraz, I have this cd."
  4. Modern Moonlight by The Dresden Dolls. I LOVE the Dresden Dolls, I could listen to them all day long.
  5. Black Dog by Led Zeppelin. Uh, Jimmy Page....hot, hot, hot!
  6. Will Your Future Blame Us by Our Lady Peace. I like these guys, but haven't listened too much to them lately.
  7. Mandy Goes to Med School by The Dresden Dolls...hmmm, my Ipod aparently knows I like to listen to The Dresden Dolls all day long.
  8. Hollywood Nights by Bob Seger. Classic song, takes me back to high school.
  9. I don't wannna go on with you like That by Elton John. Elton has one of those voices that I just love. But that is a long song title.
  10. Stir it Up by Bob Marley. Ahhh, Bob Marley. Want to kick back and just listen to some tunes? Minus the smokin of course.

No comments: