Thursday, July 2, 2009

My book dilema

Ok, so when I finished Breaking Dawn, I went through withdrawl symptoms. I picked up Twilight to start the series over, then decided to read Harry Potter over because of the movie coming out next month. I'm now on book 2, and have to read it and the other 4 BEFORE July 15th, because I'm going to the midnight showing of Half Blood Prince. I don't think, well, I know that I will not finish all these books before then. So, I'm thinking on bagging the whole Potter reading, watching all the movies like Jess already suggested, and starting Twilight over. Am I the only one that has book reading issues? Please, say it isn't so.

3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

"It isn't so" :)

Anonymous said...

Have you read the sookie stackhouse books that you let me read? Pretty entertaining might try them!

Oh Shirin is my friend and Autumn is my sister. lol you were close!

Jay Andrew said...

Hi hun - sorry I have been AWOL - will fill you in later.
I went a bit mad with ordering books from the library and in addition to the Rachel Vincent I have plus 3 Joanna (Chocolat) Harris, I have 6 coming, including Stepehenie Meyer's The Host? have you read that?