Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tori Spelling and Visits

Today Jessica and I finally got our Tori Spelling books. We took our books to the park on lunch and started reading. Heather visited us at the office today, what a nice surprise, and then John and I visited the Babe. It was a very nice day....until...I went to make hubbys spaghetti and the noodle bag ripped too far and the noodles went all over the floor. That sucked, but my dog didn't think so. Over-all, it was a pretty exciting day, at least it was full of surprises and Tori Spelling.

Yay, finally got my Tori book...this book was hard to find, had to finally order it online:

A suprise visit from Heather at the office, I made her take a picture with me by the year round tree that Jessica decorated for back to school : Grandpa playing with the Babe:

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Hey there! I know all about the noodle bag explosion. I think it is a dog conspiracy because it always seems to happen to me when the dog is watching! Ebony loves the crunchy noodles. Your Hubby looks so happy in that photo! Soo how is the book.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! We miss seeing you! - Jen

Jessica Gray said...

I love the pic of Gumby and The Babe. He looks happy in it with her. And YES! I am so glad that we finally got the book. It is pretty good so far. I love it.